Any news on when cpanel 7 will be (stable tree)

tAzMaNiAc

Feb 16, 2003
Sachse, TX
Here Doggy, Doggy Grab the Bone.

The latest stuff has been running flawlessly on my system.. :)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

NeutralGold

Jun 5, 2002
Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Here Doggy, Doggy Grab the Bone.

The latest stuff has been running flawlessly on my system.. :)

Me 2, allthough that wierd MySQL ordeal, but that's not really a considered problem IMO.

AceWeb

Aug 9, 2002
I’d wait till it will be really stable, rather then just be marked as stable. ;)

There is not point in rushing things just to get that label.

XPerties

Apr 10, 2003
New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by AceWeb
I’d wait till it will be really stable, rather then just be marked as stable. ;)

There is not point in rushing things just to get that label.

Agree. Wait till it's stable and monitor the forums for troubles. See if it is really stable.

jrehmer

Apr 10, 2003
Denver, CO
I'm running the latest release (7.2.0-Release39), and I must say I'm very pleased. Everything seems to be working just like it should.

I thought I had a few problems at first, but they all turned out to be weird ISP problems on my end.....ooh well, all is well on my server, and I like the newer features and the updated mailman is great for international clients.

The only thing I want to know is, if I'm running PHP 4.3.2 is phpsuexec working with that now? Because I had read somewhere that it was broken, and its a feature I am going to need to use once I get my server in production.

Thanks,
Jesse

MySundown

Jun 2, 2003
Originally posted by jrehmer
I'm running the latest release (7.2.0-Release39), and I must say I'm very pleased. Everything seems to be working just like it should.

I thought I had a few problems at first, but they all turned out to be weird ISP problems on my end.....ooh well, all is well on my server, and I like the newer features and the updated mailman is great for international clients.

The only thing I want to know is, if I'm running PHP 4.3.2 is phpsuexec working with that now? Because I had read somewhere that it was broken, and its a feature I am going to need to use once I get my server in production.

Thanks,
Jesse

No, 4.3.2 doesn't work with phpsuexec. I heard that cpanel wrote a fix for it, but people are still having trouble. But you can always downgrade it back to a compatible version