The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone can offer me this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yizi, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Yizi

Yizi Registered

Hi,

I know this is cheeky but I need unlimited bandwidth and not more then 5 GB space and I can only pay £3-5 month.

I need this for my projects, very light sites and simple, if you could offer WHM it would make my job easier.

It's only for designing projects as I upload the customers website with the domain just to show him. I need a trusted server at least 99% uptime.
    I need this by 30th Jan 08.

Thanks
    Yizi

2. jayh38

jayh38 Well-Known Member

5GB and unlimited bandwidth for a light demo site for clients? Wow, get real. If you need all that then its definitely not light and definitely not a demo site for clients. Apparently you should raise your rates so you could afford a proper vps for this type of work.

Noobs, stay away from this post and request, sounds a bit fishy.

3. sarhosting

sarhosting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    There is no such word as "Unlimted" to the true Hosting Companies.

Now back to reality.. I wouldnt offer that - just not worth it. Youd probably cause more issues, host more domains than the "normal" user.

I think you should google for the words "Unlimited Web Hosting" I am sure you would get some great resutls from the typical firm that offers 5086854609854GB space and 350895673408752340975024975GB Bandwith

Word of advice, ask a question, get an answer!