WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I signed up over a month ago and 20 emails later still can't get my second license, there servers keep crashing so everyone's lpanel is down. I'm afraid to update since last time I did my script crashed for days until lpanel finally fixed there crap.

For the best looking and easiest to use host billing software, they sure no how to wreck a good thing.

bruceleeon

Jul 20, 2004
I used to use lPanel, but switched to Modernbill after the price hike and service cut.

Good product with a lot of potential, but bad business behind it.

clbrack1

Nov 3, 2006
lpanel support stinks

I used lPanel as well. I had to switch as it took 2 weeks to get a reply from their customer support.

I really liked the product but they cannot support it in a timely manner.

I found Brandee and his staff at WHMAutopilot very responsive! However I quit using autopilot as it didn't meet my needs in the area's of canned reports and other general accounting features.

Chris

clbrack1

Nov 3, 2006
so nothing has changed at lpanel I see

I bought a company that ran on lPanel and had high hopes for it as a billing system.

The product is very nice, but a bit slow. However, there tech support takes a week to respond...if they respond at all.

And when they do respond the response is almost always phrased as a question to put the ball back in the customer court while they buy a little time.

I even offered to pay addittional for a support contract.

Stay away if you value your sanity.

Chris