strikinado

Apr 28, 2005
Hello.

Some custom php stop work correctly. I have two accounts using shell/custom php for use youtube clone script.

I up to apache2 only for test, and after, back to apache 1.3.

I have upgrated for php 4.4.7 too.

In shell users, no modifications but now, their scripts don´t work properly. If they try to login in youtube clone, only BLINK and do nothing.

In error_log I see post payload problems, then I have stopped modsecurity only for test, but login/register only BLINK too.

What it can be? How to resolve ?

PHP CUSTOM:
--prefix=$HOME --libdir=$HOME/lib --bindir=$HOME/bin --with-ffmpeg=$HOME --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-gettext --with-ttf --with-freetype-dir=/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-zlib --with-mysqli --with-mysql=/usr

Last edited:

mtindor

Sep 14, 2004
inside a catfish
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello.

Some custom php stop work correctly. I have two accounts using shell/custom php for use youtube clone script.

I up to apache2 only for test, and after, back to apache 1.3.

I have upgrated for php 4.4.7 too.

In shell users, no modifications but now, their scripts don´t work properly. If they try to login in youtube clone, only BLINK and do nothing.

In error_log I see post payload problems, then I have stopped modsecurity only for test, but login/register only BLINK too.

What it can be? How to resolve ?

PHP CUSTOM:
Watch your /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log when you visit the site and see what kind of errors are displayed there, if any.

Mike