The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apache, SSL, Mailman Copy script - > RHE +cPanel = BUG

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by danielaugustus, Feb 13, 2004.

1. danielaugustus

danielaugustus Well-Known Member

Well mailman is saying that no site list exists. About every 1 hour apaches dont die but SSL on it stops working ... Then I need to do a httpd startssl...

Another problem : some clients are getting STRANGE error messages on outlook when trying to access cppop, but webmail is working fine. Somebody said to me this is happening too commonly afeter some pop-before-smtp feature was implanted on cpanel . I dont know if this is tru . But there is some cpanel edges ( Im now with last stable ) that this problem is happening.

Well I would LOVE to tell one bug on cpanel here : if you choose Minimun UID and put it somethng high you'll get ALL MESSED UID when copy account between servers. So dont copy accoutns with that option selected.

I think that's the only mistakes with cpanel that I can see now. There is some problems that happengs SOMETIMES with RElleser CEnter when you Assign Ip Address but I believe Nick already knows.

could someone say if you coudl correct this ?

2. danielaugustus

danielaugustus Well-Known Member

Correcting a mistake SOMETIMES apache on RHE is dying... Strange is that I installed a APACHE by myself and the problem doesnt happens. But the cpanel apache is dying sometimes ... nick ?

3. nickn

nickn Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Submit a Bug report... :)

4. StevenC

StevenC Well-Known Member

Have you compiled openssl into php?