Nile Youth

Apr 2, 2015
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Maybe you are using nginx + apache? Or your network is behind a NAT?

I did use NAT behind network (like AWS), which will cause APACHESTATUS not correct.
Yes I have Nginx Installed but I have onther server with the same config but the Apache server give the Client IP not the server & I try to disable it to check if this is solve it

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Yes I have Nginx Installed but I have onther server with the same config but the Apache server give the Client IP not the server & I try to disable it to check if this is solve it
Hello,

Are you using a specific plugin to integrate Nginx with cPanel? If so, check with the support team or documentation provided by the developer of that plugin to see if it's something they can offer a solution for.

Thank you.

Nile Youth

Apr 2, 2015
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello,

Are you using a specific plugin to integrate Nginx with cPanel? If so, check with the support team or documentation provided by the developer of that plugin to see if it's something they can offer a solution for.

Thank you.
I have make Full uninstall for the Engintron Plugin & make Fresh install again it's issue after migrate my server from EA3 to EA4 & some updates but this solve it finaly

Thanks for answer and help

Last edited:
Reactions: cPanelMichael