Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Apache Status

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBeastHosting, Dec 27, 2017.

1. TheBeastHosting

TheBeastHosting Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I want to gather Apache statistics with telegraf and store it in influxdb, telegraf have a apache plugin (github.com/influxdata/telegraf/tree/master/plugins/inputs/apache) but as the only way of see the apache status page (as far as I know is being logged on the cPanel the question is:

How can I let telegraf see the apache status page without being logged in cPanel?

Thanks.

#1 TheBeastHosting, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

The following option is available under the "System" tab in "WHM >> Tweak Settings" if you want to allow access to the status page from a remote IP address:

Allow server-info and server-status

Per it's description:

List of IP addresses, hostnames, or the value "all" which are allowed to view the /server-info and /server-status pages. See the Apache documentation for proper values.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...