The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apache won't redirect to Tomcat

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by MIIB, Dec 12, 2011.

1. MIIB

MIIB Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yesterday everything was ok. I installed servlet on one of my accounts and i could see jsptest.jsp correctly. Today i get the 503 Service temporarily unavailable error. I installed my apache on port 8082 and my tomcat is on 8080 port.

When i reach my url today (by typing example.com:8082/jsptest.jsp) i get :
    [h=1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h]The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    [HR][/HR]Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_jk/1.2.32 Server at leemoo.net Port 8082

and by typing example.com:8080/jsptest.jsp it works fine.

I've done everything you've been looking for like checking server.xml, cp_jkmount.conf , httpd.conf and etc.
    And the strange thing is it was working yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.