The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

apc and zendopcache etc.

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by sparkybp, May 21, 2014.

1. sparkybp

sparkybp Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi there I just did an all nighter trying to get an opcache working. I went through apc and i abandoned it upon further research in favour of zendopcache which i didn't get working either. somehow in the midst of all this i ended up with some errors as such:

[Wed May 21 08:24:20.736991 2014] [fcgid:warn] [pid 29884:tid 47235767224064] (32)Broken pipe: [client xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function, referer: actual URL removed

I am very new at this so my solution was to enable mod_ruid2 and to get rid of fcgid. seems to be working ok but i'm afraid in the midst of all the different instructions i tried to follow I left loose ends all over the place and installed modules and things that aren't necessary.

Where should I start in order to check over the whole easy apache interface to make sure it's in good standing order?

#1 sparkybp, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You would have noticed a build failure or error message if there was a problem with any of the modules when compiling Apache/PHP. Have you encountered any particular issues since enabling Mod_Ruid2?

Thank you.

3. Shavaun

Shavaun Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you want to see what EasyApache installs by default, open the EasyApache interface and click "Show info" under the Basic profile. Click "Click here to view details," and then a little window will pop up with a list of all of the options that are built by default.

You may also find our documentation helpful: https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/EA/