Api to get Ipv6 ip of a domain

syslint

Verifed Vendor
Oct 9, 2006
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
That is not the API . In the given APi , we need to tell the rage of IPV6, what we are looking is to get the ipv6 ip address of a domain

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston

syslint

Verifed Vendor
Oct 9, 2006
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Kindly read the initial post, we are looking for an API from cpanel to get the info. We know how to use dig command

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
@syslint

I did read your initial post, I'd suggest if you're unsure how my suggestion relates to your issue you ask for clarification. As I stated previously, The only thing close for IPv6 that will do this is https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/DD/WHM+API+1+Functions+-+ipv6_range_list but it doesn't return the domain, it returns the cPanel username since IP's are assigned to a user and not a specific domain.

This is why I in turn suggested you use the DIG command.

Please let me know if you need further clarification on these statements.

Reactions: nixuser

syslint

Verifed Vendor
Oct 9, 2006
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Please some one from the dev department . The first question was is there any API in cpanel ? I am not looking for a command to get the ips.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Again, I am telling you the only API function that will do this is the one I've listed which pulls the IPv6 range list assigned to an account as cPanel does not assign IP's to domains. Otherwise, there is not an API function that will give you the IPv6 address assigned to a domain. Which was your initial question:

Do cpanel have an API to get the ipv6 ip of a domain ?