API2 SSL listcrts get expiration date

stapuff106

Aug 4, 2017
Chicago
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Main objective is to get the expiration date from the SSL.

cPanel API2 SSl listcrts

returns nothing:

object(SimpleXMLElement)#2 (4) { ["apiversion"]=> string(1) "2" ["event"]=> object(SimpleXMLElement)#3 (1) { ["result"]=> string(1) "1" } ["func"]=> string(8) "listcrts" ["module"]=> string(3) "SSL" }

However, I can see the SSL information exists using:

cPanel API2 SSLInfo fetchinfo

returns a complete SSL [data] array

redhat-release:CentOS release 6.8 (Final)
version:11.66.0.8
envtype:virtuozzo
CPANEL:current

stapuff106

Aug 4, 2017
Chicago
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I appreciate the response back.

API1 and API2 are pretty simple to use with php.

I have looked at UAPI briefly, but have not found a "How to Setup & Use cPanel UAPI for Dummies" yet.

stapuff106

Aug 4, 2017
Chicago
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I appreciate your response. Looked over your initial response over the weekend and found the class you suggested in your latest response. Got it up and running last night.... so I appreciate you taking the time out to respond.

Thanks,

Puff

Reactions: cPanelMichael

stapuff106

Aug 4, 2017
Chicago
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
cPanelMichael - I had 1 question.... when I run the uapi SSL list_certs it return 6 data arrays in a var_dump response. I am using the AutoSSL in WHM so it is creating 1 SSL for domain, mail, etc. I see 1 date in WHM, but 6 different dates when I convert the not_after's. Why is it listing 6, why are the dates different, and only 1 not_after comes within a day of matching what is shown in WHM.

Ok sorry... had more than 1 question.

Puff

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Why is it listing 6, why are the dates different, and only 1 not_after comes within a day of matching what is shown in WHM.
This indicates the certificates were issued at different times. For instance, this would happen if a subdomain or addon domain name was added to the cPanel account at later date than when the account was setup.

Thank you.