Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Archiving Webmail Emails?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by jenson001, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jenson001

jenson001 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hey guys!
    I have a concern about webmail mails. I don't have a lot of disk space available and hence cannot afford to store a lot mails there. But all these emails are very valuable and can't afford to delete or discard them.
    We are using a third party email archiving service at our company - Removed - to archive our employees emails. I would like to know whether it is possible to integrate this webmail to that email archiving service so that all the mails coming to webmail are regularly archived.
    I don't know if this is a possible task, but if it is can someone advise me about how to do it without causing any trouble?

#1 jenson001, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You could enable the Archive feature in cPanel if your hosting provider has enabled it:

Archive - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

It won't integrate with a third-party service, but you can regularly take the archived data and move it to a remote location for backup purposes if necessary.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...