Are we close to an 11.25 release?

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
EDGE is effectively 11.25 at this time, minus what is in BETA. There are a number of improvements and fixes, both server and client side, that still need stabilizing and some consistency before pushing 11.25 into CURRENT. Some of these are targeted at improving overall security and hence reach into every nook and cranny of the product.

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Correct me if I am wrong:
cPanel 11.24.7-E37011 - WHM 11.24.4 - X 3.9

This is the latest!? :confused:
BETA is always the latest. EDGE is a public beta build. EDGE almost always has more features, fixes and problems than CURRENT, RELEASE or STABLE.

Voltar

Apr 30, 2007
Bakersfield, California
How do you get Beta? Not that I wan't run that (if possible) because I never saw a option to run that. Or is this for internal use only?
I believe you have to open up /etc/cpupdate.conf and change "CPANEL=" from whatever you have it to beta, then run /scripts/upcp. I could be wrong though, since cpanelkenneth said that EDGE is the public beta build.

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I believe you have to open up /etc/cpupdate.conf and change "CPANEL=" from whatever you have it to beta, then run /scripts/upcp. I could be wrong though, since cpanelkenneth said that EDGE is the public beta build.
You are correct. However never, ever, ever, ever run BETA. It WILL have problems. It WILL destroy your server. It WILL cause problems that are unsupportable.

If you want the newest features and fixes use EDGE.