Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

asform fails to talk to mail server [moved]

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by critter, Aug 2, 2006.

1. critter

critter Well-Known Member

I have been using Art Sackets ASForm form submition software in cPanel for 4 years now. Every now and again it stops talking to the mail server and after some weeks or months it starts working again all on it's own. I have had this happen on 3 different servers on 3 different networks. I'm guessing it's something to do with mailserver updates, but I haven't been able to track down the problem.

The returned error message simply says

"*** UNDELIVERABLE Wed Jul 26 23:08:52 2006: mail.*******.com rejected connection from "form title"
    This message comes to you from your installation of ASForm, which
    is installed at http://*********.com/cgi-bin/asform.cgi"

Any help would be appreciated

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

What are the corresponding lines from /var/log/exim_rejectlog?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. critter

critter Well-Known Member

unfortunately I don't currently have root access, if this is important in order to get an answer I can ask my host to get this information.