The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracta Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by luigidelgado, May 31, 2012.

1. luigidelgado

luigidelgado Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Couldnt find a place to post. hope someone can help me.

I have Attracta installed in the server for all my clients. Everything is working fine except for one specific client. In this case Attracta does exist and opens but does not recognize any site to manage... its blank so I am unable to do anything here, can someone help me?

2. yakatz9

yakatz9 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Re: New WHM Setup Wizard Screen

Did you try cPanel's regular support channels? This sounds like something they should be able to help you with.
    Where should I go for support? - cPanel Inc.

3. luigidelgado

luigidelgado Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You are right, I will try with a Support Ticket. Thanks.

4. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you could post the ticket number here after submitting one, or let us know the results of the ticket for future reference. Thanks!

5. KostonConsulting

KostonConsulting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It's been a bit but make sure you're updated to the latest Attracta version. There's a limitation where a website can only be added once in the Attracta system so it's possible if the account was deleted and then re-created, it needs to be fixed in the Attracta system.

The latest plugin should provide more information if that is the case. Also, if the site is redirected to another domain, the SEO Tools won't work and the site won't appear in the interface.

If the site errors with: URL Already Exists, PM me and I can take care of it for you.

6. sardelich

sardelich Well-Known Member

i have one and maybe stupid as hell.i have created attracta account prior to this cpanel update and added some domains there.now i have it in cpanel and when i add new domain everything is fine,existing domains are detected as already in the attracta system.but how do i log out from attracta since when i access attracta webpage directly i only have one domain in the list,probably the last one i worked with from cpanel,but i need to somehow access my old attracta account.i just cant find a way to log out from attract and log back in with my original account

7. sardelich

sardelich Well-Known Member

adddition: when trying to log in to attracta from whm interface,what username and password should we put in if already have an attracta account? i tried my existing and working user and pass and it says invalid login...

8. KostonConsulting

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Depending on how you access the attracta portal, you may or may not have a logout button at the top of the screen. If you don't see a logout button, you can force a logout by removing your cookies for attracta.com or going to http://www.attracta.com/rpc/login?do=logout

9. KostonConsulting

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    There are 2 types of Attracta accounts, 1 is a website owner account which you'll have if you create an account via the cPanel tools, the second is a reseller account which is created via WHM. You will want to create another account (you can use the same email) via WHM as a reseller. If you use the same email for both accounts, Attracta support can merge them together for you.