Authorization with WHM failed, access denied - Account DNS Check Script

oleanhst

Sep 25, 2004
I am trying to use the Account DNS Script by NDC Host and I am getting the error below when running it.

Authorization with WHM failed, access denied

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the script. I am using WHM 54.0 (Build 4)

Thank you in Advance

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Is there any specific error output in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log or /usr/local/cpanel/logs/login_log when this happens? Have you reported the issue to the developer of the application?

Thank you.

Eric Stone

Registered
Jan 26, 2016
Orem, UT
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I suspect I may have a related problem. I'm using the XML API to access WHM, and on my servers that have updated to the latest version I'm getting the following error returned by the API:
Internal Server Error

Security Policy requires exec termination.​

If I go to Configure Security Policies in the WHM interface and uncheck "Limit logins to verified IP addresses", then I no longer get the error and the API works. This is the case even when the accessing IP has been authorized under "Manage Recognized IP Addresses" in Security Questions.

oleanhst

Sep 25, 2004
CPMichael:
Here is the error I found

Failed to connect fpm socket: /var/cpanel/php-fpm/root/sock: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server.pm line 1841, <GEN457> line 4.

Eric Stone: Thanks for the tip but the Limit login box was already unchecked. Thank you

oleanhst

Sep 25, 2004
With the latest CPanel update to the 54 tree it now works thank you all for your help!!!