The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

auto account creating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saulyx, Apr 7, 2007.

1. saulyx

saulyx Member

hi all,

I'm very interested in auto cPanel users creating, like when someone pays for they host, script gets verification about transferred cash, and somehow it creates a cPanel account

in the host i have direct admin and cPanel any ideas how i could make it to work as i planed, like is there any kind of function etc? thanks for any kind of help,

regard Saulius

2. Parahosting

Parahosting Well-Known Member

Yes, I've been looking into a function like this for some time. Do you guys think you can add it on please?

3. saulyx

saulyx Member

it's possible i saw the script for Salle and working on a hosting company but it costs 40$/year i can't afford it now, and i can make it my self so...

4. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    its called billing software and I don't think cpanel is going to add it as that is not the business they are in. Many comercial billing software venders have this fuction built in to intergate with cpanel

5. Kailash1

Kailash1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
  6. Gutsmell

Gutsmell Member

If you click on the setup remote access key link in WHM, it gives examples of the Perl methods and the Perl script to remotely setup accounts. I use a shopping cart company that passess back an order processed variable to my website. I am planning to make a script that looks for that and then sets up the account remotely.
    I am having problems though, because people are signing up with domains they don't own. And, I usually contact them by phone before processing the order to verify their identity, because of the problem with spammers out there.
    When I solove these problems, I will probably go ahead with the auto remote account setup.

7. Parahosting

I found something while exploring /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot. There's a file supposedly named cpanel-autosignup.tar.gz, which contains a CGI script to sign up users. Try that, saulyx.

8. Michaelk

Michaelk Member

Look up ipanel on yahoo.

9. Parahosting

iPanel isn't free, and I really would just use the one I found. It's originally from Liquid Web Inc.