The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Account Creation Project - Interested?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rcthost, Feb 19, 2003.

1. rcthost

rcthost Active Member

After looking at every billing script out there and realizing that they are all limitting in some way or another, I have decided to try something else. Right now I have orders placed into a mysql database where I get the account info and then create the account in WHM and then send the customer an email. This is all done manually and I get 5-10 sales a day so I really need it more automated.

So all I need is a system to auto create new accounts and send a welcome email to the client and an email to me to let me know the account was paid for and auto-created. I use 2checkout.com and paypal right now. If needed I can go down to just 2checkout but if it is easy enough I would like to still use both options.

If anyone knows how to do this I am willing to pay up to $100 depending on how much work is needed. If it will cost more I will still consider it. Please send any quotes for the project to Ryan@rcthost.com

2. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  3. rcthost

rcthost Active Member

I do not want to wait for WHMautopilot to include 2checkout support. They said it would be late March.

Anyway, I bought PHPManager so I will see how that goes. I will still take quotes but I may just use PHPManager if it works good.

4. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

Modernbill does that. We are running it but not on v6. I dont trust v6 at the moment!