The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-create Account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by S4Ostin, Apr 2, 2003.

1. S4Ostin

S4Ostin Active Member

Hi
    I have WHM with a bunch of packages setup...
    I have made a system where I have my clients fill out a form, I have to check their details on PayPal are the same as on the final form they submitted to me, then I have to go into WHM and create each account. This takes me about ten-fifteen minutes for each account, obviously much longer if their are problems with payment. I was wondering how to use the PHP commands that are found in the cPanel web site. It has a list of commands but how do I use those? For example how do I create an account on
    Package: suchandsuch
    Domain: suchandsuch.com
    User: suchands
    Pass: suchandsuch
    ?

Thanks in advance
    ~ mnc

2. sitehostz

sitehostz Well-Known Member

Hello,
    If you are only using PayPal to accept payments for your accounts, You can use the example scripts provided with cpanel to create your own hosting automation. Using cpanel example accounting scripts, you can create a simply html form to get thier account details after thay have made the payment though paypal which can automaticly setup each hosting account. For paypal orders that did not go through, Invalid credit card or whatever, you'd have to make sure that you supplied and error url to a page other than the account creation page.

This is a bit hard to exaplain but I had created an example based off of what I wrote above. The only bad thing about the example is that I'm not good with security scripting and if the wrong person found the setup url, they could create as many accounts as they wanted. We used the system for a while for free cpanel hosting and it worked great. We hand coded the packages to have multiple forms and to keep paid hosting packages off of the free hosting form.

I think I still have a copy of this if you would be interested in seeing, it's nothing fancy beleive me, I was just at one time looking to do the same thing you are before we went to our merchant account last year and ModernBill.

3. S4Ostin

S4Ostin Active Member

Please check your PM

4. tshank

tshank Registered

if some one can help me too - please pm me

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

5. sitehostz

Hello,

I no longer have the script that I customized before as I no longer needed it.

Chris

6. webrats

webrats Active Member

me too

7. sitehostz

Hello,
    Why not just check out WHM AP? It's a complete billing system that also allows paypal payments. It can be designed or incorportated into your web site and it's easy to use. It's fully automated and includes alot of features with many more to come.

It also works for resellers as we have alot of resellers who are using on our servers. If you are a reseller, your host may or may not allow you to do this. It doesn't hurt anything since it only uses your reseller account.

They offer a purchased version or a rented version for $20.00 per month I think. 1 or 2 accounts can pay for that.

Chris

8. sitehostz