The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Create Accounts...HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danker, Dec 26, 2004.

1. danker

danker Registered

Hi I am a reseller at a webhost that has cPanel installed on their servers. My problem is that on the Documentation there is an article on the Remote Access Key with PHP. I tested and I filled in the variables and then then I get these errors:

PHP:
    Warningmain(): open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.incis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/danksn00/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpin /home/danksn00/public_html/cpanel.php on line 5

Warning
    main(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc): failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /home/danksn00/public_html/cpanel.php on line 5

Warning
    main(): open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.incis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/danksn00/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpin /home/danksn00/public_html/cpanel.php on line 5

Warning
    main(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc): failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /home/danksn00/public_html/cpanel.php on line 5

Fatal error
    main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/danksn00/public_html/cpanel.php on line 5
    ...and this is the file I am using which is located in the 'public_html' folder.

PHP:
    #!/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php

<?php
    require '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc';
    $host "localhost";
    $user "danksn00";
    $accesshash '<not shown>';

$accts listaccts($host,$user,$accesshash,0);
    print_r($accts);
    $pkgs listpkgs($host,$user,$accesshash,0);
    print_r($pkgs);

?>
    Any help would be great.

#1 danker, Dec 26, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2004
  2. jprl12

jprl12 Member

Hello,

Me also, I have the same error! Before I did not have this error,
    but now yes. If somebody have a solution...

thank you very much,
    Jean-Philippe Rivard Lauzier
    http://www.security-host.com

3. zapzappy

zapzappy Member

Curl-ssl isn't installed. You will have to get the owner of the server(or root) to install it and then retry it :p .

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Ask your hosting provider to modify your open_base settings to allow you access to that folder. That should sort you out.

zapzappy: Where did you get the curl bit from ? just curious.