Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Autodiscover/proxysubdomains error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ar.ripon, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ar.ripon

ar.ripon Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I got bellow error when i update a tweak setting: any idea why this is happening?

Invalid value for “autodiscover_host”: “autodiscover_host” - autodiscover_host requires autodiscover_proxy_subdomains. This setting will not be updated.

Invalid value for “autodiscover_mail_service”: “autodiscover_mail_service” - autodiscover_mail_service requires autodiscover_proxy_subdomains. This setting will not be updated.

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Which tweak setting are you updating? What do you have set for the tweak setting here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ar.ripon

ar.ripon Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Anything i updated in tweak setting option--when i click save option i got mentioned messages. One example is given below :

Invalid value for “autodiscover_host”: “autodiscover_host” - autodiscover_host requires autodiscover_proxy_subdomains. This setting will not be updated.

Invalid value for “autodiscover_mail_service”: “autodiscover_mail_service” - autodiscover_mail_service requires autodiscover_proxy_subdomains. This setting will not be updated.

Your changes have been saved.

Restarting cPanel daemons...done.

Updating your system to reflect any changes...
    Updating “Number of unique recipients per hour to trigger potential spammer notification.” from “500” to “300”.
    “Number of unique recipients per hour to trigger potential spammer notification.” was updated.

Done.

4. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello @ar.ripon

Can you please answer the second question I asked?

What do you have set for the tweak setting here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...