The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automate feedback loop processing

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by moonsoftsystems, Oct 5, 2011.

How important is this feature

1. Very important please implement this NOW

2. Not very important to me

0 vote(s)
  3. NA / dont know what this is.

0 vote(s)
  1. moonsoftsystems

Jul 28, 2006
    In the world of email where I make my living, we thrive off of early warning systems to allow us to identify abusers, and remove them before they impact us, or other customers.

cpanel with it's ability to have literally thousands of sites on a single install, needs to step up their game. I had already consulted with the development team with Plesk, about adding a feature that would allow automatic feedback loop processing in their control panel, Sergey in the product development team has already begun deploying this feature. As an admin I want the ability to identify WHICH users is causing the complaints for my IP space, so I can quickly remove them before they impact the reputation.

The problem now is that without this, we must wait until a customer complains about email delivery to know there is an abuser in our system. cpanel has already made it a bit difficult to locate relayers as well as people sending with phpmail. There must be a connection so the admins can get a complaint that can be EASILY tracked to a single cpanel account, before the ip's are blacklisted.

Feedback loop parsing and searching using ARF would be required. All of the information on what would need to be parsed is right here An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports

I would really like to see cpanel fix something many admins believe to be broken for years, email.....
    I think I speak for many people when I says that it's the bane of shared hosting, and probably one of the most complex issues to resolve.
  2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Oct 2, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This appears to be a feature request. Would you like this to be moved to that forum?