The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

automatic email accounts creation

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by pisicosu, Sep 16, 2006.

1. pisicosu

pisicosu Member

Hello!

I have a reseller account, don't have root access, but want to be able to automaticly create pop email accounts for my clients. I have developed an application for one of my clients and they need to create an email account for each approved user. They don't have/want cPanel access so there are 2 ways of doing this:

1. I get the info then I manually create the account
    2. since I did the script that controls users (teachers) I would like to add the script that automaticly created the pop email account upon application approval.

Pisicosu

2. quasiman

quasiman Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. pisicosu

pisicosu Member

sorry... yes, I was asking the question. I'll take a look at your link. thanks

4. pisicosu

pisicosu Member

Thank You

Quasiman, thanks!

I just took at look at that script. It's awesome! I didn't know how to access cPanel... I will modify the rest of the script to meet my needs.

:)

5. pisicosu

pisicosu Member

Whm

Quasiman,

Do you happen to know of a good tutorial for accessing WHM information through PHP? My PHP skills are pretty good, it's just that I couldn't really understand much of this: http://www.cpanel.net/remoteaccess-php.html Way to little information. I need like whole list of functions that can be used for WHM and also how do I make that connection to WHM in the first place. They're talking about '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc', but I don't have access there (I only have a reseller account). Anyway, I think I can get access to that file...

So, if you know a tutorial, or sample PHP scripts...

Thanks a lot!

P.