The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatic Subdomain script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VMax, Oct 5, 2004.

1. VMax

VMax Registered

Hey All,

I'm looking for a subdomain script that can be impletmented by my affiliates to create their own subdomain from a standard html form, for their replicated affiliate sites.

I just found a great email script that allows them to create their own email addresses that integrates perfectly into cpanel, and I'm sure there is a way to do this for subs as well.

PHP would be ideal but I'll take perl as well.

Thanks so much.

Vince

2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

3. VMax

VMax Registered

Awesome man thanks so much.

Vince

4. VMax

VMax Registered

Great Script, thanks so much.

I do have one problem though, when I create a new user the password is not entered correctly. If I use the change password function in Update it corrects it. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Thanks again.

Vince

5. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

The FTP password should be correct for cPanel email and FTP, there is a bug that causes a problem with the MySQL database user password. Check through the forum at http://scripts.freemans-web.com/forum/ and make a post if the problem is not already covered or email webmaster@freemans-web.com, and I'll try and help you out.

6. cpehosting

cpehosting Registered

hey any1 help with this script i get this error
    Code:
    HTTP/1.0 401 Still Working WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="cPanel" Connection: close Set-Cookie: cprelogin=no; path=/ Server: cpsrvd/9.4.2 Content-type: text/html cPanel Login cPanel LoginLogin Attempt Failed!Username Password 

HTTP/1.0 401 Still Working WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="cPanel" Connection: close Set-Cookie: cprelogin=no; path=/ Server: cpsrvd/9.4.2 Content-type: text/html cPanel Login cPanel LoginLogin Attempt Failed!Username Password 

Your FTP user name is testestsetsetse@cpehosting.com and your FTP server is ftp.cpehosting.com

You may access your Sub-Domain at http://testestsetsetse.free.cpehosting.com .

Your database name and username is free_testestsetsetse.
    Note: Your username will not be active for up to 24 hours.

Email Account Created. Your email and login name is testestsetsetse@cpehosting.com Go to our main site 
    Help Any1 Please :( :( :( :(
    EDIT:
    How Do I Remove The Codes At The Top Where It Says Its Added it And Stuff?

#6 cpehosting, Oct 31, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  7. mousepotatoe

mousepotatoe Active Member

Turn off debugging

Those messages are for debugging purposes.

In config.php on line 20 change

$debugon='1';

to

$debugon='0';

8. cornernote

cornernote Member

Hello,

I am interested in the script that lets users create email accounts. Could you post the link here?

Best regards,
    Brett

9. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member