78.0 (build 47)

mmoran

Registered
Apr 11, 2020
Mexico
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

I have configured an Autoresponder for a specific email address in my domain but it is not working. The automated response is not sent to the email address that is sending the incoming email. However, if I try setting up the exact same Autoresponder configuration to other email addresses in the same domain, the automated response is properly sent. It is just that particular email address that has the issue.

Any ideas on what I could try to troubleshoot?

Thank you,

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
What noted in Track Delivery for the transaction that takes place with the account that has the autoresponder that isn't working. Furthermore is the autoresponder you're testing the same on all accounts?

mmoran

Registered
Apr 11, 2020
Mexico
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
What noted in Track Delivery for the transaction that takes place with the account that has the autoresponder that isn't working. Furthermore is the autoresponder you're testing the same on all accounts?
Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Fortunately, after a day the autoresponder started working for the email account with the issue. I assume that something got updated overnight which solved whatever glitch was causing the problem? Thanks,

Reactions: cPanelLauren

rammohan4b

Registered
Apr 23, 2020
New Delhi, India
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
If this is working initially, it can be issue with schedule or interval.

If you have issue in setting interval, please use as below:

0 - If you want auto response email sent to every one for each of email sent by them
720 - If you want people should receive email once in month time. This is maximum interval.

Hack - If you would really like to extend this month time, please make exact copy of autoresponder and use the schedule feature to schedule it for month again.

Hope it rocks.

Reactions: keat63