Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AutoSSL - continuous pending

Discussion in 'Security' started by morrow95, Sep 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. morrow95

morrow95 Well-Known Member

I only have a few domains on the server. One domain in particular has a faulty autossl cert and looking at the logs it appears to be working normally (as in it will replace the cert), but it never does. It has been pending for weeks now. It is important to note that this domain worked fine previously when autossl was introduced and I enabled it. Here is an example of the most recent log for this particular domain :

Code:
    3:45:02 AM Checking websites for “username” …
    3:45:02 AM The website “example.com”, owned by “username”, has a faulty SSL certificate (OPENSSL_VERIFY:0:10:CERT_HAS_EXPIRED ALMOST_EXPIRED AUTOSSL_READY_FOR_RENEWAL). AutoSSL will attempt to replace this certificate.
    3:45:02 AM The system will attempt to renew SSL certificates for the following websites:
    3:45:02 AM example.com (example.com www.example.com mail.example.com)
    3:45:03 AM The provider “cPanel (powered by Comodo)”’s AutoSSL queue already contains a request for a certificate for “username”’s website “example.com”. The request’s start time is Sep 11, 2017, 7:45:01 AM UTC and its last poll time is Sep 14, 2017, 7:28:02 AM UTC.
    3:45:03 AM The system has completed the AutoSSL check for “username”.

This just keeps happening over and over and if I look at the pending queue the date just keeps getting pushed back. What can I do to correct this? Other domains on the server are working fine.

#1 morrow95, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

3. morrow95

morrow95 Well-Known Member

4. Slobodan Nikolic

Slobodan Nikolic Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

i have same problem on my server, today i notice that lot of my websites didnt renew ssl cert, and i update my whm from 58 to 66.0.23 and i try to renew all ssl cert and wait more then 6 hours and nothing happens, i try manual to renew one account with

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/autossl_check --user

but its not work.

I try to submit ticket but my user and pass dont work, i try to reset pass and i didnt receive email from you.

what do you suggest to do next?

Thx in advanced
    Slobodan

5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Can you check to see if the message was delivered to the SPAM folder of your email account? If not, you can email cs@cpanel.net directly so our Customer Service Department can assist you in resetting your Manage2 password.

Thank you.

6. Slobodan Nikolic

Slobodan Nikolic Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I create a new account, and i submit ticket #8886135