SOLVED AutoSSL generating certificate with multiple TLD's

cseufert

Aug 11, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I am on WHM 64.0.39, using Lets Encrypt SSL Provider, and I have 2 sites on one account: example.com.au, with a subdomain example.co.nz.

However the problem with this is the certificate for example.com.au is showing up as being issues to example.co.nz, with the .com.au as an alternative name.

upload_2017-8-11_16-22-43.png

I also have another site setup in a similar manner with example1.com.au as the account, and example2.com, and example3.com.au as addon domains, and these all get individual certificates.

Is there something I'm missing to get example.com.au and example.co.nz to get 2 individual certificates via AutoSSL?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

It should have a separate certificate since it's part of a separate virtual host. Are you able to delete the existing SSL certificate and verify if the issue persists when a new one is generated through AutoSSL? Also, are you using any third-party plugins for Let's Encrypt that could be changing the normal way certificates are issued through the AutoSSL feature?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hi Chris,

I'm happy to see that solved the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.