AutoSSL not renewing certificates

VanDijkWeb

Registered
Nov 19, 2019
Netherlands
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi all,

As of a week ago I'm having trouble with AutoSSL that it's not renewing certificates for my domains. I already followed other threads closely (SOLVED - [CPANEL-30266] AutoSSL did not renew the certificate). I also updated to the latest version 84.0.14 but the problem is still not resolved for me. The error for me is as following (domain name blurred out).

10:18:53 AM ERROR The system failed to determine whether “.info” is a registered domain because of a DNS error: (XID g9rxk2) DNS returned “SERVFAIL” (code 2) in response to the system’s query for “.info”’s “NS” records.
Edit 11:01

Here's the full log of AutoSSL

Log for the AutoSSL run for “*”: Friday, November 22, 2019 10:57:53 AM GMT+0100 (Let’s Encrypt™)

10:57:53 AM AutoSSL’s configured provider is “Let’s Encrypt™”.
Analyzing “*”’s domains …
10:57:54 AM Analyzing “*.info” …
10:57:54 AM TLS Status: Ready for Renewal
WARN Certificate expiry: 12/20/19, 2:14 AM UTC (27.68 days from now)
10:57:54 AM Attempting to ensure the existence of necessary CAA records …
10:57:54 AM No CAA records were created.
10:57:54 AM Verifying “Let’s Encrypt™”’s authorization on domains via DNS CAA records …
10:58:24 AM WARN DNS query error: (XID d3xmm3) DNS query (*.info/CAA) timeout! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DnsRoots/CAA.pm line 114.
WARN DNS query error: (XID 48y8um) DNS query (www.*.info/CAA) timeout! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DnsRoots/CAA.pm line 114.
WARN DNS query error: (XID d3xmm3) DNS query (*.info/CAA) timeout! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DnsRoots/CAA.pm line 114.
WARN DNS query error: (XID e7ayne) DNS query (mail.*.info/CAA) timeout! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DnsRoots/CAA.pm line 114.
WARN DNS query error: (XID d3xmm3) DNS query (*.info/CAA) timeout! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DnsRoots/CAA.pm line 114.
“Let’s Encrypt™” is authorized to issue certificates for all domains.
10:58:24 AM Performing HTTP DCV (Domain Control Validation) on 3 domains …
10:58:44 AM ERROR The system failed to determine whether “.info” is a registered domain because of a DNS error: (XID s3vu62) DNS returned “SERVFAIL” (code 2) in response to the system’s query for “.info”’s “NS” records.
ERROR The system failed to determine whether “.info” is a registered domain because of a DNS error: (XID s3vu62) DNS returned “SERVFAIL” (code 2) in response to the system’s query for “.info”’s “NS” records.
ERROR The system failed to determine whether “.info” is a registered domain because of a DNS error: (XID s3vu62) DNS returned “SERVFAIL” (code 2) in response to the system’s query for “.info”’s “NS” records.
10:58:44 AM No local DNS DCV is necessary.
10:58:44 AM Processing “*”’s local DCV results …
10:58:44 AM Analyzing “*.info”’s DCV results …
10:58:44 AM ERROR Impediment: TOTAL_DCV_FAILURE: Every domain failed DCV.
10:58:44 AM The system has completed “*”’s AutoSSL check.

Are there other things I could try to do?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Richard