AutoSSL not renewing on one domain

jcbfergie

Registered
Aug 1, 2018
Mississippi
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

I am only hosting the site - mail and a subdomain (shop.example.com) are hosted on an AWS server. Nameservers are AWS as well

In cPanel SSL/TLS Status, you can see that AutoSSL updated mail, cpanel, etc. but not the actual website - with or without www

All my other sites are in my DNS except for this one, and they renewed.

I have paid for a support call, but I have yet to find a phone number for you guys, so I'm trying this method.

I'm not an expert, but I'm savvy enough. My higher-ups have been tied up with other issues, and I am helpless. This customer has just released some marketing videos, and the site visitors are getting an error. He's about to explode, and I want to throw up. Can you help?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! If you've paid for a support call it would be best to submit a ticket through the link in my signature as that'll get you straight to our team and we can give you a call.

Do you see any DNS issues with the domain when you check it with the https://intodns.com/ tool? If there are any DNS problems that will keep the AutoSSL system from validating the certificate properly.