The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

awstats for primary account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swampfox, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Swampfox

Swampfox Member

I have enabled Awstats Stats, Webalizer Stats and Analog Stats to monitor bandwidth on my servers. I am able to log onto cPanel and view these stats. When my servers was setup it was setup with a primary account. I have the ability to goto my primary account through cPanel via IP address. http://127.0.0.1:2082 but I don't have the ability to view any stats are create any ftp accoutns on it. I receive an error message which says no domain name is connected to this site.

The reason I am wanting to have the ability to view my stats and create ftp accounts is I want to rent out to games on my server. I want to be able to secure a folder on my server so my client can upload files to it. I want to view the stats to see how much bandwidth is being used from the game servers.

I am running banmin on it but it is not a very detailed program. I also noticed I have a program running on the server with this path /usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg
    Can someone tell me how to access these stats from MRTG ?

Can someone tell me how to get awstats from my primary account I have setup on my server ?

#1 Swampfox, Mar 9, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2004