The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AWstats?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dnagency, Feb 22, 2005.

1. dnagency

dnagency Active Member

Greetings,

I have a dedicated server with support for 100 urchin-files-stats. Now basically I am used to servers that are administrated by Cpanel/WHM, that they provide AWstats as well, but with my new server I get that when trying to view the stats in Cpanel:

"Web / Ftp Statistics
    In this area you can view statistics about your website. Please be aware that only latest visitors is a live feed. All of the statistical reports are updated every 24 hours. All of the bandwidth information is updated every 6 hours. If you wish to compare data from each statistics program you should only compare data that is at least 36 hours old to ensure that it has been updated and is providing the correct information. Please note these times are estimates, and are subject to change based on the amount of traffic on the server.

Analog
    Analog produces a simple summary of all the people who have visited your site. It is fast and provides great lightweight statistics.

Webalizer
    Webalizer is a more complex stats program that produces a nice variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site. This is probably the most popular stats engine available today.

Webalizer Ftp
    Webalizer is a more complex stats program that produces a nice variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site. This is probably the most popular stats engine available today.

Urchin Stats
    Urchin is commercial stats package.

Subdomain Stats
    This will show statistics for the subdomains on your account.

Latest Visitors
    This will show you the last 300 visitors who came to your site and some interesting information about them.

Bandwidth
    This will show how many bytes your account has transferred.

Error Log
    This will show errors in your site, images not loading, missing files, etc. This is very useful for debugging CGI scripts. "

Now my question is, is there anywhere an option in WHM to turn on the Awstats as well? Or is AWstats kinda replaced by urchin stats?

thx in advance :)

2. gorilla

gorilla Well-Known Member

Enable awstats in WHM/Tweak Settings ;)

3. dnagency

dnagency Active Member

that would be a good idea, gorilla ... ;) hehe

thx a lot :) that was what I was searching for :)

best regards, dna