The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AXFR problem with secondary DNS server zone transfer

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by katamiaw, Jun 6, 2011.

1. katamiaw

katamiaw Member

Jun 18, 2009

I have changed my WHM server (Server A) for another WHM with more performance (Server B). For this i used the tool "copy multiple accounts/packages from another server" and it's ok:

Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server
    Attempting to copy Packages & Feature Lists from
    Copying Package FULL... Done
    Transfered Package FULL (ok)

For the DNS zones, i used the option on the transfer tools: "Express transfer"
    Express transfer edits the DNS zone file on the remote server to include the new server’s DNS information. This will help speed up domain propagation times and email delivery, while preventing dynamic content from being loaded on the remote server, so that no content is lost. It will also suspend the remote account.

Next, i want to put off the Server A (the old), but the zone transfer for the Secondary DNS Server is not ok, on the logs on the Server B (the new) i have this for all my domain names:
    ns382000 named[27604]: client view external: zone transfer '' denied

The Secondary DNS Server is the server of OVH, , and i have add all my domains on it.

On named.conf of the two servers, i put:
    allow-transfer {;;};

Any idear to resolve my problem ?