backing up cpanel accounts

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I am currently backing up my data nightly by incremental backup.

is there a way to run a normal full backup, and an incremental backup at the same time for cpanel accounts?
Hello,

Additional destinations are currently unsupported with incremental backups. However, support for remote incremental backups is planned for the future. You can follow the progress on the feature request page at:

Support for remote incremental backups

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Jun 29, 2016
united kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The feature is not yet available, however you can find the latest update under the comments section at:

Support for remote incremental backups

Thank you.
thanks for the reply, however i think your miss understanding what im asking, i already remotely store my incremental backups, i was wondering if i can run two types of back up at the same time. ie full backup, and incremental backups

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
thanks for the reply, however i think your miss understanding what im asking, i already remotely store my incremental backups, i was wondering if i can run two types of back up at the same time. ie full backup, and incremental backups
The use of the "Incremental" backup type allows only one backup. This option will only save changed information. This option does not allow users to include additional destinations at this time.

Thank you.