The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup 30 GB Data

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by amoloo7, Aug 2, 2014.

1. amoloo7

amoloo7 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello Cpanel Gangs

One of my client site is around 30 GB and i am using auto backup from whm which is located under (Home »Backup »Backup Configuration) I am using sftp to transfer backups to my remote server which has ubuntu desktop installed.... every site backup is getting generated and transfer to my remote server but the site which is around 30 gb is not getting transfer or generated to my backup server any one knows how to fix this... or should i choose manual backup from cpanel... but it will not affect my server performance i mean server will compress data in zip file .... will my cpu load get high till this process complete ??? and my server has cloud linux operating system....

Please some one guide me to correct direction..:)

Thanks

2. cPanelPeter

cPanelPeter Technical Analyst III
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

Have you checked the cpbackup logs yet? These can be found in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cpbackup and /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cpbackup_transporter directories. Try and find out the reason for the failure first.

Yes, running a backup manually can (and probably will) increase load.