The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup Account

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by VickiB, Oct 4, 2013.

1. VickiB

VickiB Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I'm in Forster on the East Coast of Australia about 300 km north of Sydney. I joined the forum today out of desperation. I had been getting heaps of spam then no email at all so I tried to get support from my hosting company I have waited about 3 weeks but nothing. I found out today that they have probably gone out of business. So I though I should download a copy of my website so I don't loose everything. My CPanel shows that I have exceeded my quota. When i tried to download the website via FTP I couldn't complet it because I have exceeded my quota. So i tried to delete some of the emails but I can't access them. So I tried to delete the email addresses but I can't because i have exceeded my quota. A big circle of no help! So I tried to post a question on the forum but I can't figure out what my support access ID is. I know I shouldn't ask here but I'm going nuts. Can someone please pass this on to someone who can help me.:)

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I recommend accessing your account via FTP to remove files that are taking up space in order to ensure you are not at your disk space limit.

Thank you.