The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup configuration, legacy and new backup, how to select new and deselect legacy for all?

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by eurorocco, Jul 4, 2013.

1. eurorocco

eurorocco Well-Known Member

Hi!

In WHM, Backup configuration, legacy and new backup, how to select new and deselect legacy for all sites?

I see I can select and deselect for individual sites, but I see no option to set all to the new backup with a click.

How can I go about this without clicking 500 individual sites?

Thank you for your help!

ER

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

This feature is included in cPanel version 11.38.1 per internal case number 70329. In the meantime, the following API calls can be made as a workaround to enable/disable backups for all users if you are using 11.38.0 on the "Stable" build tier:

Code:
    [WHM:port]/[cpsession]/json-api/backup_skip_users_all?api.version=1&state=disable&backupversion=legacy_backup
    [WHM:port]/[cpsession]/json-api/backup_skip_users_all?api.version=1&state=enable&backupversion=backup
    Thank you.

3. eurorocco

eurorocco Well-Known Member

Trying it. It surprised me it was taking 10 minutes and hadn´t finished toggling 400 sites. Retrying. Thanks for the workaround.

#3 eurorocco, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013