The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup functions WHM 11.38 are not working?

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by zenid, May 11, 2013.

1. zenid

zenid Well-Known Member

Hello,

Today i try to use the new backup functions of WHM 11.38 so i disable the legacy backup function and i enable the new configuration.

But....The backups are not starting.... when i try to start it with SSH:

# /scripts/cpbackup
    info [cpbackup] Started at Sun May 12 00:56:57 2013
    [cpbackup] Backup Not Enabled (This can be adjusted in WHM => Backup => Legacy Backup Configuration)

Why?

I do not want to use the old backup system?

In the new backup configuration i want to only make backups to a remote SFTP so i set this up, but how do i get it to work that i have only a remote backup and NOT a locale backup?

I have setup one Additional Destination but the still nothing. connection is fine.

What do i need to do to make 1 remote SFTP backup and none local backups and i do not want to use the legacy backup configuration. But than i get: Backup Not Enabled (This can be adjusted in WHM => Backup => Legacy Backup Configuration) and when i enable it i get local backups or FTP backups.

2. simonas

simonas Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    As i wrote on http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/force-backup-run-using-new-11-38-system-343821.html

I believe cpanel should add a note...

#2 simonas, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013