Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

backup missing dir-files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by camillemoussett, Sep 9, 2006.

1. camillemoussett

I have the regular compressed monthly/weekly/daily backup sets on my server. While I was decompressing one account (account_name.tar.gz), i noticed that the resulting structure was missing a folder in the account's "public_html" folder: a "css" folder and its content was missing. Same situation with the weekly and monthly files for this account. I checked other accounts using a css folder and the backups seem fine (the css folder is present).

What could cause /scripts/cpbackup to skip some folders/files on some accounts?

thanks in advance.

camille

2. loverboy

loverboy Active Member

you can go to Configure Backup and select " Incremental backup (only backup what has changed. (**No Compression**, not compatible w/ftp backups) : Enabled "

to keep agood backup

there is some problem in Compression backups in Cpanel we hope Cpanel resolve that matter in the next update

thanks