Backup Restoration Dates Not Clickable

faique1991

Registered
Aug 15, 2019
Germany
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
ISSUE: I am getting BLACK color dates on Backup Restoration page. I would appreciate if someone can help me figure out where the issue is.
I have enabled Incremental Backups to a remote CentOS 7 server using Rsync transport.
I have Daily Backup enabled with also Back Up System Files selected with Per account SQL Database also selected.
My retention period is set to 7 days.
I don't Retain Backups in the Default Backup Directory since i have a specific server where all my server backups are stored.

In this configuration when login with "root" and visit WHM - Home - Backups - Backup Restoration. I can see restoration dates but those dates are not in BLUE. Instead they are in BLACK color and can't be clicked. Dates which are not within 7 days retention are GREY but why are the dates within the 7 days BLACK and not BLUE?

faique1991

Registered
Aug 15, 2019
Germany
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I think you didn't read my post fully. I'm not using ftp transport. I am using RSYNC to a remote centos 7 server.
Why i am not seeing restore option in the (WHM >> Home >> Backups >> Backup Restoration). For the RSYNC backups?

If Backup Restoration page only works with FTP backups then how do i restore rsync backups if they don't appear in the Backup Restoration page?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

The ability to restore an account from a remote backup destination without manual invervention is limited to the FTP transport type. You can read more about this on the following post:

Thank you.