Backup to Google Drive no longer working

bpratt

Mar 14, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I did the full setup successfully for backing up to Google Drive, including creating and then validating credentials.

Backups worked fine for a little while and now they have stopped working.

When I go back to the backup configuration, I attempted to validate the settings again, only to get this error pop up for me.

Error: Validation for transport “Google drive” failed: Could not create path directory “/hosting/”: Token refresh failed at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/OAuth/Cmdline.pm line 83

There is plenty of space on my Google Drive account for backups to take place.

I then tried to create credentials again, but the error came up that they already exist, so that's okay.

24x7server

Apr 17, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Error: Validation for transport “Google drive” failed: Could not create path directory “/hosting/”: Token refresh failed at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/OAuth/Cmdline.pm line 83
Do you have the path like /hosting configured for temporary backup of the account on your server before it transfers? Check if this path is present?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.