Backups for Resellers Options?

xman888

Nov 23, 2005
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an alternative solution to Site Auto Backup - - Removed -

This 3rd party app allows you to enter your WHM reseller details into it, and it backups up all the cpanel accounts to Amazon S3 for a monthly fee (on a frequency you choose).

You can therefore download cpanel backups from their admin area.

The concept here is to have a separate backup solution to the host of your WHM reseller account.

The issue with Site Auto Backup is they provide zero support - they simply will not answer a ticket you submit.

Does anyone use another provider for this type of service?

If so, could you provide me the name of the provider and your feedback in regards to them?

Alternatively, if anyone has another idea, how a WHM reseller can have remote cpanel backups for all accounts set up (and have control over), that would be great.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:

xman888

Nov 23, 2005
Hello,

Thank you for the reply guys.

Yes, currently have R1Soft, however I wasn't aware that it could also have it set to backup all cpanel accounts on a reseller whm account, whereby the cpanel accounts can be downloaded from that remote location.

Can you advise further how you use R1Soft?

Kind regards,
Anthony

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

You may want to contact R1Soft directly to see if any of the solutions they offer would work in a reseller environment. You may also want to vote and add feedback to the following feature request:

WHM Backup for Reseller Accounts

Thank you.