The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandmin Cron

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silius, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Silius

Silius Registered

CPanel stopped earlier today, so I had to restart it from SSH. After that, I started getting a ton of Cron e-mails saying "/bin/sh: /usr/local/bandmin/bandmin: No such file or directory"

I'm still getting these mails. I'm not sure whether there's a bandmin problem or a cron problem, but I'm stuck. My webhost just started getting rid of their reseller accounts and moved me to a virtual server with WHM/CPanel, but I know nothing of Unix/Linux. All I know about SSH is how to log in, change a directory, list a directory, and restart CPanel. I don't know how to edit a file via SSH (if it's possible) or even read one. So if someone has a solution, please detail how I may go about solving it.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

If you were just recently moved to a virtual server, it's probably because bandmin hasn't been run yet. I believe the problem is that until bandmin runs, that file does not exist, but after it's initial run, those emails will stop.

3. xjeffx

xjeffx Registered

I'm having the same problem. I've had my virtual server for about a month.

Cpanel also crashes once a day.

Any ideas?