jackal

PartnerNOC
Feb 23, 2002
We have a domain that shows up using about 7Gig out of 35 Gig alloted for it, but Cpanel suspended the domain yesterday night during the bandwidth update. We have been receiving bandwidth reached notice for the particular domain, for the last 4 days.

We have manually unsuspended the domain, but suspect it will be suspended automatically during todays bandwidth calculation. Today we increased to 45 gig to stop the error and 2 hours later we started getting the 80% email again, seems this is the only domain name doing this but we wonder if the others are correct now.
Anyone know what might be causing this?

jackal

PartnerNOC
Feb 23, 2002
This is done every night autpmatically but yet we did try it before, this something else doing this

joelmonteiro

Oct 14, 2003
Porto - Portugal
Hello.

I have this same problem too. All domains are ok, but not one.

This one shows in WHM 43% of bandwidth used but... it suspends from time to time and only unsuspends when I change the bandwidth for that domain.

Maybe this is a bug from cPanel Release.

I have WHM 9.9.8 cPanel 9.9.8-R116

Anyone knows how to fix it? Thank you.

yaax

Jun 15, 2003
Same problem on my server, which I recently upgraded to latest release version R116
Look like it definitely have bug with bandwidth calculation, unless they posted they fixed this bug in 9.9.8 (build 109), but it is still have another bugs with bandwidth calculations.

One of them is that when I am changing domain bandwidth limit, in this menu it show only main domain bandwidth wthout sub-domains bandwidth.

Another one is that it suspend accounts because of exceeding bandwidth which is not really eceeded their bandwidth limit.

This is already reported as bug on bugzilla, as continue of an old cpanel bug:
http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/show_bug.cgi?id=266

Last edited:

AlexAT

PartnerNOC
May 23, 2003
Ukraine
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
that's right!

I have account wich use near 2G bandwidth and with 10G! bandwidth limit it went suspended.
:(

p.s. I saw bugzilla report and have created support ticket - no answer for 8.5 hours.

JP-HOST

Sep 23, 2004
Roscoe, IL, USA
I am having this same problem. Only 48% used (according to the View Bandwidth Usage page in WHM) on the account and I am getting the 80% emails every 6 hours. Is there any fix for this issue? I am running RHEL and C118.

joelmonteiro

Oct 14, 2003
Porto - Portugal
Hello. I thought the problem was resolved, with the Release 119, but it is the same.

An account with 1000MB it keeps suspending in 62%, and so on... :(