The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandwidth Limitation Issue on Cpanel/WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenby, Mar 16, 2011.

1. kenby

kenby Member

Hi,
    I'm currently using WHM/Cpanel (11.28.86) I found that the bandwidth limitation is not affected sometimes.
    There are some websites which they have more than 200% of bandwidth and still using more bandwidth without limitation.
    as I investigate Cpanel stopped this sites from being view(I mean that the html pages are fine and show BandWidth Exceeds error) but the links are working files(for example the link to the mp3 files is working). the users found this issue and they host the site on the another host and the files on our server, so the limitation of the bandwidth is not working on the links and the users can download the files from the site which had already Exceeds his bandwidth.
    How to resolve this issue?
    Thank.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello kenby,

Can you please open up a ticket for us to investigate this further? You can use WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or the link in my signature. Please post the ticket number here after opening one.

Thanks.