The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandwidth SQLite errors moving from cPanel to cPanel

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by brt, Aug 30, 2016.

1. brt

brt Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've been getting random warnings about the bandwidth sqlite database when moving accounts. Both servers are current RELEASE, 58.0.24.

Warnings are as follows:

RESTORE: 16 completed, 2 had warnings, and 0 failed.

RESTORE: Account “xxxxxxxxxx”: Warnings
    The system failed to import data from the RRDTool files into the user’s bandwidth database because of an error: (XID 9t5bkh) Database /var/cpanel/bandwidth/xxxxxxxxxx.sqlite Error: UNIQUE constraint failed: metadata.key

RESTORE: Account “yyyyyyyyyy”: Warnings
    The system failed to import data from the RRDTool files into the user’s bandwidth database because of an error: (XID rfu4s7) Database /var/cpanel/bandwidth/yyyyyyyyyy.sqlite Error: UNIQUE constraint failed: metadata.key

As far as I know it doesn't actually cause any problem, but it seems like something that would be trivial to fix. Just making sure it's on someone's radar...

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Here's the section of the 11.52 release notes regarding bandwidth graphs that explains how it works:

Thus, new bandwidth calculation should function normally for those transferred accounts. However, we should still investigate why those error messages occurred. Do those accounts still exist on the source server? If so, could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look? You can post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.