The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bandwidth usage not appearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fergo, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Fergo

Fergo Member

Hi everyone,

I have a reseller account (WHM 11.25.0 - X 3.9) and for an unknown reason, the bandwidth is not being calculated for some accounts (most of them, but not all of them). If I login to the cPanel (cPanel 11.25.0-S43473) of one of the accounts, the stats on the left says "Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 0 / 10000 MB", but awStats shows it correctly.

I've read some posts here regarding a similar issue, but most of them requires me to execute some scripts and stuff, which I can't, because I do not own the dedicated servers, only a reseller account.

Is there anything I can do to solve this issue? I think it's an account problem, because there are 3 accounts in WHM that displays the BW correctly.

Regards,
    Fergo

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

as a reseller you won't be able to solve this issue,
    please ask your provider to resolve the issue for you

3. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    That is correct; root (i.e., Administrator) access is required in order to fully investigate the difficulty and to perform any corrective measures; please consider asking the hosting service provider to update cPanel to the latest version available; the version number provided, of 11.25.0-S43473, is severely out-of-date. If the difficulty persists after having ensured cPanel is up-to-date, then I would consider asking the hosting service provider to submit a support request (Where should I go for support? - cPanel Inc.).

Via root SSH access, the server administrator can perform a cPanel update using the following command:
    Code:
    # /scripts/upcp
    Please see the following resources for additional information, including to confirm the latest available cPanel version and official change log details: