chrispyduck

Registered
Aug 14, 2007
Hi All,
Getting this error when running /scripts/bandwidth :

./bandwidth
line 10: /usr/local/etc/cpanel/bin/bandit: No such file or directory

Anyone have any clues as to how I can resolve this? Missing quite a big chunk of BW logs.

Thanks all,

Website Rob

Mar 23, 2002
Alberta, Canada
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Ran into the same problem on a Server using cPanel 11 and corrected it by running:
/scripts/updatemysqlquota

Website Rob

Mar 23, 2002
Alberta, Canada
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I was presuming you were having the same problem I had so let's see.

cPanel was not showing the correct amount of Data transfer -- is that your situation?

If your problem is the same, what I did altogether was to first run the updatemysql, then I updated to current version through WHM (we use the RELEASE Tree) and finally, had to refresh the Browser window (F5 key) to see the change.

If your problem is different you would need to be more specific. Looking at the code for '/scripts/bandwidth', I cannot see where it would help in this situation?

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
That script is ancient and (apparently) no longer maintained. If you want to generate the stats for a a particular user, you can use one of these instead:

/scripts/runstatsonce

/scripts/runweblogs

If you only want the stats compiled for a single user, provide the username as a parameter. e.g. /scripts/runweblogs username

lamp

Dec 22, 2003
That script is ancient and (apparently) no longer maintained. If you want to generate the stats for a a particular user, you can use one of these instead:

/scripts/runstatsonce

/scripts/runweblogs

If you only want the stats compiled for a single user, provide the username as a parameter. e.g. /scripts/runweblogs username
I am also seeing all my domain with 0% bandwidth usage which is not right. Any thoughts as to why the bandwidth is not being monitored anymore???

Lamp

vexil

Apr 16, 2006
Firewall settings

Cpanel puts in a firewall chain which a copy of all traffic goes to for bandwidth monitoring. It could be that you don't have the firewall rules in your iptables file.

lamp

Dec 22, 2003
Cpanel puts in a firewall chain which a copy of all traffic goes to for bandwidth monitoring. It could be that you don't have the firewall rules in your iptables file.
I'm not sure I follow... Can you please expand your answer?

What should we do to our firewall to fix this?