The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

basic knowledge removed from me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by success4all, Sep 6, 2005.

1. success4all

success4all Registered

My question may be basic to most of you, but is pretty darn complicated to me. Here goes; I have a business website which has a click link to a 2checkout page with price and another click link to a locked server page for credit card information...now...my problem is how do I find the data on who has been there, and/or how many have been there, and/or what else should I do?

my website addy is:

Please help as I had brain surgery 2 years ago and my memory is not working at 100%, I suffer memory loss, but I remember to click "bookmark". :confused:

You people are awesome!

Thanks,

Alby S.

#1 success4all, Sep 6, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2005
  2. ramprage

ramprage Well-Known Member

You can view your stats in Cpanel , Web Stats.

You can login to 2checkout to see orders,...

3. success4all

success4all Registered

Re:

Ramprage Thanks, now to not seem like a total dweeb...I do go to webstats ( AWSTATS ) but I do not know which page is 2checkout. Maybe you can explain it so I understand what code I should be looking for?

Also, I do not have an account with 2checkout, my boss does, is it based on my site? Meaning: How in heck do I get into 2checkout and find the information (my website/members who joined.)

Where in AWStats do I see this information (people who clicked on 'Join Now') ?

Thanks.

4. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

You won't be able to view any statistics through your cPanel account regarding who visits your secure 2checkout page as this page is, assumingly, not hosted on your server but hosted with 2checkout.

If at all, this information may be accessible from logging into your 2checkout account. If you don't know how, ask your boss.

From your cPanel account you will be able to find out how many people viewed the page of yours in which exists the payment link to 2checkout, although this might not be too meaningful. In the main awstats page, scroll down to the Pages-URL section and find in the list the URL that matches that of the relevant page in your site - you might have to click 'Full list' if it is not in the top 25.

Other than that it is worth mentioning that these are issues you should really be raising with your hosting provider and/or 2checkout - your hosting provider should be providing you with support regarding the use of your cPanel account and likewise 2checkout for your account with them.

5. success4all

success4all Registered

ok great! Now another question.....

Why can't I get into my cpanel now? Has someone hacked my cpanel? I removed my addy because of this from my first thread. Help please?

6. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You will have yo ask your web hosting provider about that.