The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bdraco how are we suppposed to post bug reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzi4648, Nov 4, 2002.

1. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

This link http://web.cpanel.net/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?bug_severity=enhancement has some major problems. I have a handful of bugs to report but when i signed up i never recieved email or a password. So how are we supposed to use this service if it doesnt work? Another thing, there is a thread labled COMPLAINTS. Whats up with this? I have loads of complaints to file yet we are locked out from posting. And howabout the feauture section, i have a couple i would like to post but if you go into this threads it says &Announcement: Do Not Post Requests&. Thats just stupid. Why have them online if nobody can use them?

2. Annette

Annette Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

It does work. I've filed bugs. Others have as well. Feature requests likewise go to bugzilla, as there is a category for them. Did you create an account? If you did, and you didn't get any email, did you try creating a *new* account with a different email address?