The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Autoinstaller for Cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrcbrown, Jun 8, 2003.

1. mrcbrown

mrcbrown Well-Known Member

I am pretty new to cPanel, just coming from the Ensim boat (not leaving (Yet), but simply giving more options to my clients) I have seen several Autoinstaller's mentioned. Can anyone give me some feedback on their experiences with such add-ons?

Easy to install? Features? Limits? Etc. Any feedback on those ou there is greatly appriciated! Just trying to setup my cPanel setup with as many enhancements as my Ensim setup.

TIA!

-CB

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

I would have to recommend at this point http://cpskins.com/. We're working on our own as well with different scripts other then what is included with CPSkins, if you have both auto installers it would be a full 30 scripts.

3. mrcbrown

mrcbrown Well-Known Member

Is there any documentation on how to create / modify add-ons such as this for cPanel? There are a few applications I would like to see added. Heck if the creation is easy I would even be willing to code things and release em for free. Various Blog apps, etc.

I would say cpskins's setup looks good. Let me know when you get yours up and running!

Thanks again for the feedback.